Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using this service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service. IntoWork Australia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time as it requires. By agreeing to these current terms and conditions you are also agreeing to any future changes.
By registering and/or utilising Mas Jobs you are agreeing to the condition that Mas National (as a company under IntoWork) and/or its affiliates Mrael, GForce, CEG will be used as the Apprenticeship Network Provider for any resulting apprenticeship and traineeship sign-ups. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the employer/candidate profile and may result in further legal action being taken.
IntoWork provides Mas Jobs free of charge to all users. IntoWork and all of its employees provide the services associated with this website at no cost on the condition that Mas National is utilised as the Apprenticeship Network Provider if/when matching provided by this site results in the commencement/recommencement of an apprenticeship/traineeship. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the employer/candidate profile and may result in further legal action being taken.
By completing the registration process you understand that you are signing up to an ongoing service. Users can agree to cancel at any time although by accepting these Terms & Conditions users agree that any placements filled as a result of this service in any way are to be given to Mas National as the Apprenticeship Network Provider who will manage the signing of the official government paperwork.
Using this system does not in any way guarantee an employment outcome. Whilst IntoWork will endeavour to assist all candidates and employers, it can take no responsibility for any eventual outcomes.
Mas Jobs encompasses both automated and manual job matching services. The staff of IntoWork & its affiliates will work with select Employers and Candidates to identify suitable placements. Contact from an IntoWork staff member does not constitute employment and should not be taken as an offer of employment in any way.
IntoWork & its affiliates take no responsibility for any income or wages lost as a result of utilising this service.
IntoWork & its affiliates take no responsibility for any loss or damage of property as a result of utilising this service.
Employers agree that only genuine employment vacancies will be created. All vacancies must comply with Australian Law and IntoWork reserves the right to refuse to publish or withdraw any vacancies as it sees fit. Adverts for training that do not result in genuine employment opportunities are not welcome and will be removed if discovered.
Employers agree to their information being shared by IntoWork and its affiliates to potential candidates in order to assist with the filling of vacancies. This includes sharing with organisations supplying potential pools of candidates including but not limited to TAFE’s, Jobactive providers etc.
Employers agree that they will pay appropriate wages for time worked by candidates. Information on appropriate entitlements can be found at fairwork.gov.au. IntoWork & its affiliates take no responsibility for any matter arising as a result of inappropriate wages/entitlements being paid.
Employers agree that they will use Mas Jobs in a fair and appropriate manner. IntoWork have the right to refuse to continue advertising for employers suspected of abusing the system including but not limited to;
- Taking advantage of candidates for the benefit of their business
- Trialling candidates with no intention of employing them
- Partaking in unsafe work practices
- Providing inappropriate remuneration as required by law
Employers using Mas Jobs agree to the following conditions of conduct;
- Respond promptly to applications and keep ads updated appropriately at all times
- Be contacted by IntoWork staff with candidate recommendations, vacancy queries etc
- Allow all vacancies to be use and distributed by IntoWork to third parties including but not limited to TAFE’s/Jobactive Providers in order to increase the potential candidate pool
- Allow vacancies to be placed onto additional recruitment sites where appropriate to increase the candidate pool
- Receive marketing from IntoWork and its affiliates on either a regular or adhoc basis
- To be contacted by IntoWork and its affiliates at any time in relation to reverse marketing candidates. This may occur whether there are current vacancies or not
- Comply with all WHS requirements as required by law including those related to physical and mental hazards
- Conduct themselves in a manner that is not in conflict with any items listed in these terms and conditions
Users agree to be contacted by IntoWork staff and its affiliates via phone/email/sms to offer assistance, match to vacancies etc
IntoWork reserves the right to discontinue use for any employer that is not responding to attempts by IntoWork and its affiliates to make contact.
IntoWork reserves the right to refuse to continue servicing employers where we believe the information provided to us is false or deliberately misleading.
IntoWork reserves the right to refuse to start or continue servicing all employers at its discretion. The exclusion of any issues/topics/matters in these terms and conditions does not preclude IntoWork from acting upon this right.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, candidates give IntoWork and its affiliates permission to share personal information with all registered employers of the site.
Candidates agree to IntoWork and its affiliates providing the candidate details to external providers where we believe it would benefit the candidate to attain employment.
IntoWork reserves the right to discontinue use for any candidate that is not responding to attempts by IntoWork to contact.
IntoWork reserves the right to refuse to continue servicing candidates where it believes the information provided is false or deliberately misleading.
IntoWork have the right to refuse to continue servicing candidates if we believe they are abusing the system. This includes but is not limited to;
- Undertaking trials with no intent of progressing to employment
- Applying for positions with no intention of moving towards employment
Upon agreeing to these terms and conditions, candidates are agreeing to the following;
- Respond to contact from staff of IntoWork and its affiliates promptly
- Respond to contact from Mas Jobs employers in a prompt manner at all times
- To be contacted by IntoWork staff and its affiliates via phone/email/sms to offer assistance, match to vacancies etc
- During trials and/or interviews, behave in a manner that a reasonable person would find acceptable
- Receive marketing from IntoWork and its affiliates either on a regular or ad hoc basis
IntoWork reserves the right to refuse servicing candidates found to be in breach of the conditions above.
IntoWork reserves the right to refuse to start or continue servicing all clients at its discretion. The exclusion of any issues/topics/matters in these terms and conditions does not preclude IntoWork from acting upon this right.
Health and Safety
Upon agreeing to these terms and conditions, Employers are agreeing to provide a safe workplace/site that complies with all relevant state and federal requirements. Employers agree to take on the responsibility for the Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) of any candidate either interviewing/trialling or placed as a result of Mas Jobs.
IntoWork & its affiliates take the safety of candidates very seriously and as such, reserves the right to refuse further service to any Employers suspected and/or found to be breaching WHS. IntoWork reserves the right to advise any candidates to stop work and exit the workplace/site immediately. IntoWork takes no responsibility for any loss of productivity in these instances. Failure by IntoWork to request a candidate to leave site in no way constitutes responsibility and/or liability for any incidents/injuries/fatalities that may occur as a result of the candidate remaining on site.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions candidates are agreeing to abide by all lawful instructions given by an employer and/or their representatives. IntoWork reserves the right to cease servicing any candidates found to be in breach of WHS including and not limited to;
- Failing to follow WHS instructions
- Acting in a manner that might cause harm to oneself
- Acting in a manner that might cause harm to others at the workplace/s
- Failing to wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Operating machinery or tools of the trade in manner or state that may cause harm
IntoWork & its affiliates take no responsibility for any injury or illness attained as a result of using this service. This includes any incidents/accidents/fatalities whilst at the workplace/site of any employers advertising on the site. Agreeing to these terms and conditions waives any rights of an individual or another person acting on their behalf to attempt to pursue legal action as a result of anything occurring at the workplace/site of any employer advertising on Mas Jobs.
IntoWork takes seriously the health and wellbeing of its employers and candidates along with IntoWork staff. Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to;
- Verbal abuse
- Physical abuse
- Bullying of any type and via any means
- Inappropriate sexual conduct
- Derogatory language or any language that would be understood by a reasonable person to cause offense
IntoWork reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, employer or candidate, that is found to be in breach of this condition. This extends to representatives of an employer found in breach.
We manage personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles. Intowork Australia and its group of businesses are committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our clients, who generally include applicants for positions, students for training programs, apprentices and trainees and host employers and government agencies.
We will collect information essential to providing our services, and information required by State and/or Federal Government Departments.
The information collected may differ for various clients, however, may include (but not limited to) the following:
- name and contact details
- date of birth and residency
- qualifications, work history, resume and application information
- bank account details and Tax File Number
- driver’s license number
- police and working with children check clearances
We use a number of collection methods, however, where practical, we prefer to collect personal information directly from an individual or organisation. This is done by a person filling out a form (electronic or paperbased), personal interview or meeting (face to face or via electronic means), phone conversations or from material supplied by a person such as a business card or resume. Information can also be collected from our websites through receiving position and placement applications and emails.
We may use temporary (session) cookies or permanent cookies when you access our web site. This allows us to recognise your browser and track the web pages you have visited. You can switch off cookies by adjusting the settings on your web browser. If you disable cookies on your browser or device, you may not be able to fully experience all features of the website.
All means of collection of personal information will be by lawful and fair means and will be used and disclosed for the primary purpose for which it was collected. Typically this will include:
- communicating with our clients and suppliers
- managing and providing the organisation’s services to our clients’
- complying with our legislative and regulatory responsibilities’
- conducting pre-employment checks
- marketing our services
We would reasonably require under Australian law to deal only with individuals who have identified themselves, and who do not use pseudonyms.
We will only collect sensitive information if needed and if it is reasonably necessary or directly related to our functions or activities. This will only be collected if the individual consents.
If we receive personal information and did not solicit the information we will within a reasonable period determine whether or not we could have collected the information if we had solicited the information and destroy it if not required.
We will destroy the information or ensure the information is de-identified if we believe that we could not have collected the personal information.
Where possible we will take such reasonable steps to notify the individual of the personal details collected from someone other than the individual.
Any personal information collected for a particular primary purpose will only be used for that purpose, unless the individual has consented to the use and disclosure of the information for a secondary purpose. When the primary purpose is recruitment, the user gives IntoWork permission to share personal information to third parties where it sees fit with the intent of assisting the individual to become work ready, find employment or a business to fill its staffing needs.
We will not disclose any held personal information about an individual for the purpose of direct marketing unless:
- the individual has given consent
- the individual has requested not to receive direct marketing material.
- Cross border disclosure of information
- We will not disclose personal information held to an overseas recipient.
We will not adopt a government related identifier of an individual as its own unless, it is required or authorised by or under Australian Law.
We will not use or disclose government related identifiers on an individual unless:
- the use or disclosure is necessary to verify the identity of the individual for the purposes of our activities or functions
- the use or disclosure of the identifier is reasonably necessary for it to fulfill its obligation to an agency
- it is required or authorized under Australian Law
We will take such reasonable steps (if any) to ensure that the personal information collected is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
We will take steps to ensure the protection of personal information from:
- no misuse, interference and loss
- unauthorized access, modification or disclosure
All personal information you provide is held on secure servers.
We will destroy any information that is no longer needed in line with Australian legislation.
We will correct our information if requested by an individual to ensure that it is accurate, up to date and complete.
If you believe that there is an error or information is missing then you should contact the Privacy Officer by email and we will try to correct or add the information as soon as possible.
If you make a request for access to the personal information held on you, we will respond within a reasonable period after the request has been made. You will need to provide proof of identity in order to obtain access to your personal information. We may charge you for the time and effort; however, the charges will not be excessive.
If we refuse to provide you with access then written notice will be provided setting out the reasons for refusal and the complaint process mechanisms available.
Reasons why a refusal may occur are varied and may include:
- that giving access would pose a serious threat to the life, health or safety of any individual
- deemed to be frivolous or vexatious
- information relates to legal proceedings
- giving access would be unlawful
- if access would prejudice negotiations with the individual
If you have a complaint, please make contact by email to the email@example.com
At all times, privacy complaints will be treated seriously, dealt with promptly and in a confidential manner. If you make a complaint about privacy, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and commence an investigation into your complaint and will inform you of the outcome of your complaint within a reasonable period of time following the completion of the investigation.
IntoWork reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions along with any of its services at any point in time. IntoWork will take no responsibility for any loss caused as a result of these changes.